The following items are urgently needed by the Women’s Center:
- Rolling suitcases or large suitcases with handles
- Women's sneakers, size 7-10 (including 1/2 sizes)
- Sweatpants and tops, sizes Medium-XXL
- Individually wrapped snack items: fruit cups, juice, popcorn, cheese puffs, pork skins, individual, canned (pop top cap preferred) meals such as franks & beans, microwaveable meals like Hot Pockets, Lays potato chips, cracker jacks, Ritz cheese crackers
The following items are continuously needed by the Women’s Center:
- Bus tickets: sole mode of transportation for many of our low-income and no income clients. Current price for a day pass is $2.00 and for a monthly pass, $45.00. You may contribute money for the purchase of tickets or purchase directly and donate.
- Clothing: New or gently used women's clothing, sizes S-XXXL
- Undergarments: (NEW ONLY) Bras, panties, socks all sizes
- Personal hygiene items: sanitary napkins and tampons, Depends adult diapers, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, soap, disposable wipes
- Food: Non-perishable, canned or packaged food, especially high protein food such as tuna, peanut butter, and mac and cheese. Please do not donate large cans.
- Consumables: 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper and white card stock, paper plates, cups, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags.
- Water repellent tote bags, umbrellas and rain ponchos
- Cleaning supplies: Febreeze, Lysol, Spic n Span, Windex, 409, Clorox Wipes
Cell phones: We can recycle them for cash to support services and together improve the environment!
Please bring these in-kind donations to:
Women’s Center of Wake County
112 Cox Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27605