The following items are urgently needed by the Women’s Center:
- Breakfast item: Instant Oatmeal Packets, Instant Grits packets, Bagels, English Muffins, Waffles/Syrup, Butter, Jelly/Jam/Honey packets, Cream Cheese, Muffins, Frozen Egg Biscuits
- New or gently used bras, all sizes
- Bug Spray (Avon Skin So Soft or other strong brand)
- Women's sneakers and sturdy sandals/flip flops, size 7-10 (including 1/2 sizes)--Size 10 most needed
- Body/Hygiene wipes
- Individually wrapped snack items: fruit cups, juice, Ritz Crackers Fresh Stacks (box with small sleeves of crackers), Individual size peanut butter packs, Tuna snack packs, microwaveable meals like Hot Pockets,
- Baby powder, deodorant, disposable razors, hair ties, small black rubber bands
The following items are continuously needed by the Women’s Center:
- Bus tickets: sole mode of transportation for many of our low-income and no income clients. Current price for a day pass is $2.00 and for a monthly pass, $45.00. You may contribute money for the purchase of tickets or purchase directly and donate.
- Clothing: New or gently used women's clothing, sizes S-XXXL
- Undergarments: (NEW ONLY) Bras, panties, socks all sizes
- Personal hygiene items: Depends adult diapers, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, disposable wipes, hair accessories, natural hair products, disposable razors,
- Food: Non-perishable, canned or packaged food, especially high protein food such as tuna, peanut butter, and mac and cheese. Please do not donate large cans and Individual size: mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, sugar, sweetener, honey.
- Consumables: 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper and white card stock, paper plates, cups, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags (13 gallon and large black).
- Water repellent tote bags, umbrellas and rain ponchos
- Cleaning supplies: Febreeze, Lysol, Spic n Span, Windex, 409, Clorox Wipes
- Misc: Lawn chairs, DVDs for movie nights (comedy, adventure, love stories/no violence)
Please bring these in-kind donations to:
Women’s Center of Wake County
112 Cox Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27605
Shop online at Amazon Smile and have items shipped to Women's Center at the address above. A portion of your sale will be donated to The Women's Center. Our public Wish List is: WCWC URGENT NEEDS
Questions? Contact Viki Redding: email@example.com or 919.829.3711 x108