Invest In Our Mission
More than 90% of women who seek help at the Women’s Center are victims of abuse or suffer from a disabling mental or physical disorder.
Help us continue to make a difference in women’s lives, by making your contribution to the Women’s Center of Wake County.
Here are a few examples of what your financial support can do:
- $25.00 can provide breakfast for women and children who are homeless for a week.
- $50.00 can provide access to a full day of transportation for 25 women and children.
- $100.00 can provide 40 laundry vouchers.
- $250.00 can keep a family from being evicted this month.
- $500.00 can prevent the utilities from being disconnected for 5 families this month.
Donate by mail:
Donation Form: Print Donation Form, complete the information and mail it along with your check to:
Women’s Center of Wake County
112 Cox Avenue
Remember your contribution is tax deductible. EIN: 58-1316004