The following items are constantly needed by the Women’s Center. Please bring these in-kind donations to the Women’s Center, 112 Cox Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27605.
Bus tickets: sole mode of transportation for many of our low-income and no income clients. Current price for a day pass is $2.00 and for a monthly pass, $45.00. You may contribute money for the purchase of tickets or purchase directly and donate.
Clothing: clothing for women. Bras, panties, socks are always needed! LARGE SIZE CLOTHING GREATLY NEEDED!
- Personal hygiene – sanitary napkins and tampons, depends, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, soap
- Food – especially high protein food such as tuna, peanut butter, and mac and cheese. Please do not donate large cans.
- Consumables – 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper, paper plates, cups, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags.
- Water repellent tote bags and umbrellas
- Diapers (sizes newborn through toddler) and baby wipes
- Cleaning supplies, such as Febreeze, Lysol, Spic n Span, Windex, 409
Cell phones: We can recycle them for cash to support services and together improve the environment!